Just what you need to take you to the next level of your property and business journey. Whether you have a few properties, are now trying to make a business out of property or other small-medium business, we can help you grow your business to the next level.
We find most mentees have some blockage or challenge to keep on continually moving forwards. This mastermind will help you see how you can fix that.
It is a small group of motivated people who value the contribution and accountability of working together. There is a common goal to share challenges in the group and find solutions together.
The concept of the “mastermind” was developed by Napoleon Hill in his book from the 1920s, The Law of Success, and expanded upon in his 1930s book, Think And Grow Rich. Think And Grow Rich has sold over 100 million copies worldwide. Mastermind groups have been around since the beginning of time, where business leaders and entrepreneurs have joined in pursuits together and found greater success, than they would have if they had been on their own. Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as:
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
We will cover all of this in your Mastermind journey.
You will be challenged to clearly articulate where you want to go.
Napoleon Hill has said that he has - The Golden Rule which is 'Only by working harmoniously in co-operation with other individuals or groups of individuals and thus creating value and benefit for them will one create sustainable achievement for oneself.'
Mastermind groups offer the opportunity to brainstorm, share challenges, get accountability and find support in issues.
A mastermind group will give you clarity and will help you share your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group achieve success.
Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
Through a mastermind group process, first you create a goal, then a plan to achieve it.
The group helps you with creative ideas and wise decisions-making. Then, as you begin to implement your plan, you bring both success stories and problems to the group.
Success stories are applauded (loudly!), and problem are solved through peer brainstorming and collective, creative thinking. The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion.
Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
· It’s not a class. While we may bring in key speakers to address Wealth creation, case studies and teachers occasionally, the main focus of a mastermind group is the brainstorming and accountability support among the group members.
· It’s not a networking group. While you may share leads and resources with each other, it is not the main focus of the meetings. However, through your connections with other members, you will find plenty of joint venture opportunities, lead sharing, and professional networking.
You’ll see lots of people running big group mentoring programs and calling them “mastermind groups.” But are they really? Here’s a three-part test:
Do they have individual Hot Seats for each member, where you get to talk about your challenges and your plans?
Does everyone in the group get to brainstorm together (sharing knowledge, insights and best practices)?
Is there a function for individual accountability reporting?
Is there someone holding your feet to the fire daily – you will be asked to bring in your New Era Journal each month to prove your accountability.
I have seen mega mastermind groups (50 members) that are NOT true mastermind groups.
Everyone should be able to contribute and get some resolutions from their participation in the day.
Your success is directly linked to the active participation you take and the actions you do.
You can choose to turn up to a meeting each month but only with true accountability can your success be turbo charged.
· Key Business Improvements
· Overcome personal and business challenges
· Feeling Of Belonging – I am not alone…
· Opportunity to discover where you are going.
· Know when you get there.
In our mastermind group, the agenda belongs to each individual for 40 minutes and each person’s participation and commitment is key.
Rick and Lorraine Gannon will be on hand to give you feedback on their experiences in Property and Business.
Your mastermind partners will give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track.
You will create a community of supportive colleagues who brainstorm together to move the members to new heights.
You’ll gain tremendous insights which improve your business and personal life.
Typically Thursdays or Fridays in Malvern.
· Starting at 9.30 finishing at 4.00 pm
· Buffet Lunch Included
Dates are as follows:
Jan 2020 TBC
It is an application process, not everyone can join. We are looking for the right people to contribute and add value to the others.
You must attend all sessions and commit to the programme.
1. You'll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of "being alone" while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it's almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can't help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
8. (BONUS REASON) Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it's quite a bit more fun!
We'd love to explain a bit more about the Mastermind and it would be great to get to know you too. Please call to arrange an introduction call; 01886 834800 Email; [email protected]
This call will help you decide if this is the best strategy for you and your business.
Growth is never linear it is always from a concerted effort or deliberate decision to change.